Reporting Concerns

Issue or Concern – Australia
Child or young person currently at risk of significant harm.

Who to Report to:
Police 000

Contact the Police first if the situation requires emergency assistance.
Department of Communities and Justice Helpline 132 111
Crimestoppers 1800 333 000

Issue or Concern – New Zealand
Crime Stoppers 0800 555111
National Office for Professional Standards 0800114 622

Issue or Concern – Kingdom of Tonga
Tongan Police +676 23 233
Local Diocesan Office +676 23 822 or 23 823

For any of the above or any other Safeguarding enquirers please contact the services detailed above or complete the below confidential contact form to contact LCM directly:
First Name:
Contact Number:
Details of concern: